Thursday, October 9, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to my brand spankin new blog...Diary of a Domestic Goddess {in training}.

Why the title? I chose that title for a few reasons...1. Nigella Lawson. enough said right? 2. For Nana. My late grandmother was a fabulous baker and scrapbooker among other things and this is my way of honoring her. 3. Even though I have lots of knowledge I still have a lot more to learn...hence {in training}.

What will you find here? Everything! My scrapbooking projects. Arts and crafts. You will find recipes. See pictures. Tips and know-hows. You will see my wonderful culinary creations as well as my not so fabulous flubs (which occur more often than not)...But that is the point. I am no DG (Domestic Goddess)...I am a regular wife with a full time job who loves to create!

Any suggestions? Have a recipe that you want me to try out? Any how-to questions? Leave me a comment and let me know what you would like to see!

3 comments:

The Running Golfer said...

Well any blog who has Nigella as an inspiration sure as heck deserves my attention. Consider your new blog rolled. :)

Hayley said...

I agree, and especially with the cupcakes, love it already!

Kim Watson said...

The new look is great...very cheerful & happy looking!
And I love your 'what you will find here'....makes you wanna come back for more.
~Kim (kj-starre ;o)