Saturday, December 27, 2008

Want to see my Christmas present?...

















My mom got me these wonderful organizers for my supplies. She also hit up a scrapbooking outlet to get me lots of goodies.

So for the past two days I have been locked away {Scrapbooking}

Here are a few of my favorite pages so far...






















I printed out a collage of pictures from the {First Winter} in our first home!
















{Autumn Days} The journaling reads: The first Autumn in our first home...79 Green View Dr. It was so much fun to decorate with all the wonderful colors!




















{Turkey Time} Thanksgiving 2008




















{Me and my Mom} The journaling reads: Me and my mom arent just mother and daughter...we are friends. Everytime we get together is a good time filled with lots of laughter and fun. My mom is just amazing!

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Lucky girl!

Love your layouts!

Heather Nicole said...

Yes I am lucky! Thank you :)