Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Tall Dark and Handsome Husband



Oh yes, he is tall, dark and very handsome. The pictures at the top and on the left are from years ago when we first started dating, I'm guessing year 2000 or 2001. I was going through an old box of photos when I came across quite a few old pictures that I knew I wanted to scrapbook right away. Since the pictures are old they have some damage to them so I had to do some arranging that would hide it. I think this came out good, I like the simplicity of the page with just the black and white. Its good for a 'man page', lol.

2 comments:

Freddae' said...

I'm addicted to scrapbooking and simply can't stop myself. I wish I had more time to do it though. This is fabulous and I'm just going to have to steal it and do a page like it for my hubs. Thanks for posting that!

Heather Nicole said...

Hello! Welcome to my blog and thank you for your comment.

Scrapbooking does take some time, but its so worth it.

I would love it if you shared some of your scrapbooking pages with us!