I don't have a name for these cookies but I can tell you that they are awesome!
I used Pillsbury's recipe altered slightly;
- 1 3/4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 Large bag of Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, salt, shortening, peanut butter, milk, vanilla and egg; mix with electric mixer on low speed until stiff dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place in a greased mini muffin pan.
- Using a Tamper, press down on the balls to form a cup.
- Bake at 375°F. for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately top each cookie with 1 Mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, pressing down firmly.
- Allow cookies to cool before removing from mini muffin pan.